An EICR (Electrical Installation Conditioning Report) is an essential service which must be carried out in your home – Check the installations in your property.
This is the MOT for the Electrical installations in your home.
This service is a must for …
- Home Buyers – if you are moving home or buying a new property this service is invaluable to you.
- Home Sellers – If you are selling your property you may need to provide an EICR.
- Renovating a Property or Building work – one of the tests required to reach today’s safety standards.
- General Safety and Up keep – Give yourself peace of mind that the electrical installations in your home are safe and secure.
- Landlords – a general requirement for rental properties every 5 years.
Call Smart Electricians for further information.